Fellowship in Trauma and Joint Reconstruction
January 26, 2014
- At Vadodara, Gujrat, India.
- Duration – 6 months or 1 year (1 year is preferable for proper learning of the concept and art)
- Qualification – M.S.Orth/DNB Orth/D orth
- Goal :Exposure and training in Reconstructive Orthopedics surgery by using various aspects of illizarov technique (Complex Trauma, Osteomyelitis, Arthoplasty, Non union, Deformity)
- Value of fellowship – Rs. 15000/- to 20000/- per month
- As many of the surgical activities are undertaken at different hospitals, the fellow will have to accompany.
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultant: Dr Ajit Patil, Vadodara, Gujarat